A payday loan is a popular financial service in Jacksonville, Florida. Using this website, you can apply for a loan online. The ability to take out a loan allows consumers to receive the necessary amount for temporary use. The borrower can get money without specifying for what purposes it is needed. Often, payday loans are taken as financial assistance for the purchase of household appliances, building materials, as well as for cars, education, vacation or repairs.
A payday loan makes it possible to buy almost any desired product or service today. We partner with lenders that offer to borrow money for any purpose on favorable terms.
Who is eligible for a payday loan in Jacksonville, Florida?
Each lender in Florida has its own rates and terms. Usually, to get accepted, you must comply with the following borrower requirements:
- live in the U.S.;
- be 18 years old or older;
- have a valid bank account in your name;
- have a valid email address and phone number;
- have a steady income.
You can even get approved if you have a bad credit history.
Why take payday loans via our referral service?
If you wonder where to get money for large purchases right now, you can get a loan online in Jacksonville, Florida from the comfort of your home without visiting a lender’s office. The online loan referral service allows you to apply for a loan directly on our website.
In addition to saving time, a loan via the Internet has such advantages as:
- Easy application;
- Possibility of early repayment;
- Participation in bonus programs;
- Prompt decision;
- Fast funding;
- 94% applications are approved;
- Convenient loan repayment options;
- The possibility of loan extension;
- Money is given for any purpose;
- No proof of income;
- No collateral needed;
- Bad credit is ok;
- Your personal information is safe;
- You improve your credit history.
To take out a payday loan online, you do not need to adjust to the work schedule of a financial institution. It is quite possible to get such a loan around the clock, even at night. We will help you get the best loan option for your individual needs.
How to get a payday loan online
To apply for a loan online, you will need a minimum of time and documents.
To get money right now, you only need:
- fill out an online application – you must specify basic information about yourself;
- get matched with the best lender for your needs;
- wait for a lending decision;
- review the loan rates and terms;
- e-sign an agreement.
A standard online loan application includes the borrower’s name, age, city of residence, SSN and phone number, as well as information about employment.
Payday loans in Florida: terms and limits
- Legal Status: Legal
- Citation: Fl. Stat. Ann. §§ 560.402 et seq.
- Maximum Loan Amount: $500
- Loan Term: 7-31 days
- Maximum Finance Rate and Fees: 10% of check + verification fee not to exceed $5
- Finance Charge for 14-day $100 loan: $16.11
- APR for 14-day $100 loan: 419%
- Maximum Number of Outstanding Loans at One Time: One
- Rollovers Permitted: None (cannot rollover)
- Cooling-off Period: 24 hours
- Repayment Plan: Yes. Grace period extends term 60 days, no additional charge.
- Collection Fees: All charges imposed on the lender by any financial institution; lender not entitled to treble damages
- Criminal Action: Prohibited