It is no secret that payday services are very popular in Ocala, Florida. The application process is significantly simplified for borrowers. Payday loans have become an excellent alternative to banks that have tough borrower requirements.
It should be noted that the no-paperwork process allows non-bank lending institutions to significantly reduce the working time spent on servicing the client – the mutual benefit of such cooperation is obvious.
You can use our referral service to apply for a cash loan online 24/7 – with us, you save time and effort; all you need is an access to the Internet and bank account.
Payday loans in Ocala, FL: easy and hassle-free
This is a distinctive feature of our loan referral service.
Residents of Ocala who need cash can urgently have an opportunity to take out fast payday loans with no paperwork and no collateral.
To get accepted, you should follow the clear instructions:
- go to our web site’s home page;
- select the required loan amount and term;
- fill out an application form;
- get matched with the right lender for your needs;
- wait for approval;
- read the loan agreement and e-sign it (if you are satisfied with the loan rates and terms);
- get the money.
During an application process, you will need to provide:
- government-issued ID;
- phone number and email address.;
- employment details;
- bank account information.
If accepted for a loan, you can use the money for whatever purpose: education, medical treatment, vacation, trips, debt consolidation, wedding expenses, etc.
Who is eligible for a payday loan in Ocala, Florida?
If you need $100-$1,000 urgently, you can submit an online application around the clock on our website using any mobile gadget. All lenders from our network are reputable and licensed to provide loans.
Typically, to get approved for a payday loan, you must comply with the following eligibility criteria:
- you must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident;
- your age must be at least 18;
- you must have an active bank account in your name;
- you must have an email address and phone number;
- you must be employed and have a proof of regular income.
In most cases, you are eligible even if you have a low credit score.
Individual approach to each client
Our system refers you to the most suitable lender based on information provided by you during the application process. We can help you even if you have a bad credit history. You do not need to provide collateral, safety or guarantors. People with bad credit history can improve their rating by timely repaying a new loan. First-time borrowers may be eligible for smaller loan amouts. For repeat clients, lending conditions will significantly improve, which will make it possible to apply for large loans and even mortgages in the future.
Payday loans in Ocala, Florida: regulations
- Legal Status: Legal
- Citation: Fl. Stat. Ann. §§ 560.402 et seq.
- Loan Term: 7-31 days
- Maximum Loan Amount: $500
- APR for 14-day $100 loan: 419%
- Collection Fees: All charges imposed on the lender by any financial institution; lender not entitled to treble damages
- Finance Charge for 14-day $100 loan: $16.11
- Maximum Finance Rate and Fees: 10% of check + verification fee not to exceed $5
- Cooling-off Period: 24 hours
- Maximum Number of Outstanding Loans at One Time: One
- Repayment Plan: Yes. Grace period extends term 60 days, no additional charge.
- Rollovers Permitted: None
- Criminal Action: Prohibited.
It is simple enough to repay a loan, there is no need to go to the lender’s office. You can pay online in your personal account on the company’s website, via automatic withdrawal or through terminals. It is important to make payments in a timely manner in order to avoid fines and penalties.
Non-payment or late payment can entail unpleasant consequences, including penalties, lawsuits, collection activities, confiscation of property. Therefore, you must approach lending responsibly and fulfill your borrower’s obligations.