Currently, everyone can take out a payday loan online in Tallahassee, Florida! This service is aimed at financing those segments of the population who urgently need money to pay utility bills pay for treatment, go on a trip, buy a gift or purchase the necessary household appliances. An easy-to-fill online loan application allows you to receive funds for urgent needs in just a few houts.
Why is it easier to get a payday loan online?
The main advantages of online payday loans are:
- You can receive a small loan for a short period – in this case, the interest rate does not seem too high, especially if you repay the debt early.
- If you cannot repay the loan in a timely manner, you can usually request a loan extension.
- To get accepted, you do not need to provide proof of income, guarantors and collateral are not required;
- You do not need to explain what you are going to spend the money on.
- Application takes no more than 20 minutes;
- The entire procedure is performed online;
- 24/7 customer service;
- A wide network of lenders that are licensed to operate in the state;
- You have the funds in your bank account as soon as the same day or the next day.
Another significant advantage of payday loans is the ability to get a loan online. The convenient application service offers a calculator by which you can choose an acceptable payment period and calculate the amount of payment.
This method of obtaining a loan online in Florida is very convenient since we will match you with the right lender. You only need to fill out a short application online.
Who is eligible for a payday loan in Tallahassee FL?
Eligibility criteria vary by lender. Typically, you must meet the following requirements:
- be a U.S. citizen or legal resident;
- be 18+ years old;
- have a valid bank account;
- be employed and have a stable income;
- have a valid email address and phone number.
In most cases, you can be accepted even if you have a bad credit history.
Who can borrow money online in Tallahassee?
We help get payday loans to various categories of borrowers.
Participating lenders are loyal to their customers, they set relaxed eligibility criteria, therefore, the following categories of citizens can take out a loan in Tallahassee FL:
- Those working officially and informally, including self-employed;
- Entrepreneurs and those wishing to start their own business “from scratch”;
- Students and retirees;
- Housewives and young mothers;
- Temporarily unemployed people;
- Borrowers with zero or bad credit history.
Payday Loans Tallahassee, Miami: rates, fees and more
- Interest Rate (APR): approximately 304%
- Maximum Loan Amount: $500 for single payment and $1,000$ for installment loans
- Minimum Loan Term: 7 days for single payment and 60 days for installment loans
- Maximum Loan Term: 31 days for single payment and 90 days for installment loans
- Number of Outstanding Loans: 1 at a time
- Number of Rollovers: 0
- Installment: Yes
- Cooling-off Period: 24 hours
- Finance Charges: 10% of an amount and $5.00 verification fee